MOV is a widely known video file format; it is solely built for QuickTime player at the time of its development by Apple. MOV is by default the file format for QuickTime player. And the digital media has widely accepted this video format, now it is being used by various Camcorders and digital cameras. The files stored in the MOV format are generally used for storing, sharing and transferring over the internet. MOV files can also be edited as they contain the references of media info. And the possibilities of MOV getting damaged or corrupted can never be taken out of account, as they are stored in digital storage devices which are subjected to corruption easily.
Are you dealing with problems while playing MOV file in QuickTime player? Have you ever been into trouble to repair MOV after QuickTime crash? Consider this scenario; while you were shooting the video with your camcorder, it stopped working due to known reason. When you tried to connect it over your PC, you have noticed that the video captured during the time of crash went missing. You tried to overcome this situation using a reliable recovery utility, and say that you have achieved retrieval of the lost file. But you were not able to rejoice after the recovery as while trying to play the video using QuickTime player an error message saying “Couldn’t open the file 01.mov” is getting displayed on the screen. What can be done to resolve MOV file errors as such? How could you fix MOV after QuickTime crash? Here is where the importance of a reliable utility like QuickTime File Repair tool comes into play.
What makes MOV file unplayable in QuickTime player?
- Power Failure: Abrupt shut down of the system while QuickTime player is playing a movie file in the background
- File Header Corruption: Header corruption of movie file caused due to syncing problem of audio/video.
- Malware/Virus Attack: Infiltration of viruses on the storage devices which in turn corrupts the file system containing MOV files.
- During Transferr of a File from One System to Another: Interruption like ejection of external device, power fluctuation etc. while transferring a video file from one system to other may cause damage to video file.
- Codec Incomaptibility:Incompatibility of MOV video codec’s with different versions of QuickTime player.
- It provides safe and secure process to fix mov after QuickTime crash.
- This tool for MOV file is highly recommended by industry experts to fix almost all type of file formats such as MOV, MPEG-4, FLV, MP4, AVI, etc.
- By using this advanced application, you may be able to repair corrupted or damaged MOV video files of different brands of portable devices i.e. Smartphones, cameras, and other devices.
- It is the simplest utility to repair QuickTime file on different versions of Windows as well as advanced versions of Mac OS.
- This repair tool can fix MOV files from SD card, USB pen drive, CF cards, external hard drive, etc.
- MOV file repair application provides “Preview” option to preview the repaired MOV file that helps you to assess the Quality of MOV file repair software.
- This repair tool for MOV file fixes audio as well as video data stream separately and healthy playable video file is created.
- Application also supports repairing truncated MOV files on MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook Mini, iMac, iPod and various other devices.
- The demo version of this tool gives an opportunity for the users to understand its functionalities; you can download it for free.
MOV File Repair utility repairs the damaged/corrupted MOV files after QuickTime crash. MOV File Repair is one among the best tool that will fix any corruption scenarios of MOV file.This tool has the potential to repair MOV files that has been filmed by several of digital camcorders like Nikon, Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, Canon, Olympus, etc. Along with MOV files this utility also highly effective for repairing of MP4, MPEG, and AVI video file formats.
Prominent features of MOV File Repair Utility
Easy Steps for MOV File Repair
Step 1: Download the demo version of software and install it on your system. Launch the software, then browse and select the corrupted or damaged MOV video file by clicking on the “Browse” option and then click on "Repair" button as mentioned in the below figure.
Fig 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Wait until the repairing process gets completed.
Fig 2: Repair Progress Screen
Step 3: Buy the software and save the video file on the desired location in your system.
Fig 3: Save Screen