The videos files are stored in some storage devices like system hard drive, memory card, external hard drive, memory stick, USB drives, pen drive, etc. Sometimes these video media may get broken due to some known or unknown reasons. In such situation, if you don’t know how to fix broken video files then don’t get worried as you can opt MOV File Repair software which is capable of fixing broken video files with utmost ease.
Reasons behind the corruption of video files:
- A virus may intrude on your system when it is connected to an infected device which is having a harmful virus. These viruses may spread on your system and corrupt all the files including video files if don’t have good antivirus on your system.
- The repeated conversion of video file format to other such as AVI to MP4, FLV to MOV, etc. will also result in the corruption of a video file.
- When header file of a video file is corrupted due to harmful malware or virus infection then it makes the video file inaccessible.
- The bad sector formations on the disk can also result in turning video to an unplayable format.
- Downloading a video file incorrectly or facing errors during the ongoing downloading process will cause the video file to be broken.
- Transferring video files from one system to other incorrectly may cause that video file to get corrupted or broken.
- Improper termination of the media player is also result in a broken video file.
- Other reasons like CRC errors, incorrect video editing process, etc. also leads to corruption of video files.
Things to Remember:
- Use good download manager app to prevent video file corruption due to broken downloading of the video file.
- Avoid recording video files with low battery on gadgets.
- Use good antivirus program to remove harmful virus or malware causing video file corruption.
- Use UPS on your system to avoid corruption of video file which occur due to power failure.
Features of MOV File Repair Software:
- This software provides free preview feature to viewing the fixed broken video file before saving it to the desired location.
- It also provides you a Save Recovery Session which saves your valuable time and avoids rescanning of the drive in future.
- This software has the ability to fix video files of different format such as MOV, MP4, MPEG, etc. recorded on various digital camera brands such as Sony, Nikon, Canon, Samsung, Kodak, Canon, Olympus, GoPro, Casio, Fujifilm, Panasonic, etc.
- Demo version of the tool is available free of cost so you can evaluate the efficiency of this fixing software before buying the full version of the software.
- Using this software, you can also fix error 2048 MOV file, and all other error issues related to MOV files within a few mouse clicks.
- The graphical interface of this tool is user-friendly where users will not find any difficulties during the repairing process.
- It also supports repairing of MOV file on Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 7, XP, Vista etc.
- The software can fix audio and video stream separately and later adjoins them together to make them to a healthy playable video file.
Steps to Know How to Fix Broken Video Files:
Step 1: Download and install MOV File Repair software on your system and launch it. Browse for the broken video file and then click on "Repair" button as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Home Screen
Step 2: Repairing process will be started once you click on the Repair button.
Figure 2: Repairing Process
Step 3: Once the repairing process is over, you can save the repaired video file on the desired location.
Figure 3: Save Video