Movie file is a type of media file and it behaves like a container which contains video and audio information in coding format. The video file container can also contain synchronized information about video and audio file. There are various types of movie file formats such as MPEG, MPG, 3GP, MP4, WMV, AVI, etc. These file formats have many enhanced features such as support multiple media player depends on codecs algorithm, good quality of video with sound and used in high broad range multichannel resolution.
Sometimes, when you playing movie file on media player, you may face some issues like video with no sound, audio video out of sync, etc. Also sometimes, media player refuse to open movie file due to several reasons like damaged audio and video codecs, file header corruption, etc. However, now you don't have to get worried about how to repair movie file!! Because, here is an ultimate solution interms of MOV File Repair software which helps you to easily repair movie file within few simple clicks. This software has powerful and unique algorithms which efficiently repair damaged MOV file on Windows and Mac.
Common scenarios due to which movie file may get corrupted:
- Unsupported Media Player: Sometimes, when you try to play a movie file on unsupported media player, then there are chances that movie file structure may get damaged, and as a result the file becomes inaccessible.
- Incomplete Download: While downloading movie, if any sort of interruption occur like unstable internet connection, sudden system restart, etc., then it leads to incomplete download of file, and when you try to open this movie file, you will face issues regarding audio and video data.
- Virus Attack: If your movie files gets severely affected by harmful viruses, then probably the file gets corrupted and media players refuse to open it on both Windows and Mac OS based computers.
- Improper Conversion: Using unreliable tool to convert movie file format may damaged the file. Also, file gets corrupted and becomes unplayable if you end with some known or unknown errors during the movie file conversion process.
These are the common reasons behind the corruption of movie file. If you want to overcome from these scenarios then you can take help of effective repairing tool termed as MOV File Repair software. With the aid of this tool, you can easily fix movie file that is stored on different storage medias. Also, it can be used to repair broken MOV file created using different cameras or camcorders.
Unique Features of MOV File Repair Software:
- This is the most recommended tool specially designed to fix corrupted movie files with no sound without any complex procedure.
- It helps you to repair movie file on different versions of Windows operating system including Window XP, Vista, 7, 8, Window sever 2003 and 2008.
- Taking the assistance of this application, you can repair movie file that is stored on FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS , HFS, HFS+ and EXFAT partitions on Windows and Mac operating system.
- This tool is capable of repairing various types of video files such as MPEG, MP4, AVI, MOV and so on.
- This program has inbuilt powerful scanning algorithm which is capable enough to scan drive and repair corrupt movie file in an effective way.
- This software is also compatible with different version of Mac operating system including Mavericks, Yosemite, Leopard, Lion, Snow Leopard, Lion Mountain, etc.
- This software provides a preview option to view the repaired video file prior to restoration.
Steps to repair movie file:
Step 1: Download the application and install it on your PC. Run the software then browse and select the corrupt movie file by clicking the “Browse” option and then click on “Repair” button as mentioned in the below figure to start repairing movie file.
Fig 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Once the movie file repair process completed, it displays a window with a preview file option to preview the repaired movie file.
Fig 2: Repair Progress Screen
Step 3: Buy the software and save the repaired movie file on a secure location.
Fig 3: Save File Screen