MP4 file is a digital multimedia file format which behaves as a container and stores audio, video with or without subtitles. It is the abbreviation of MPEG-4 PART 14 where MPEG stands for Moving Picture Expert Group. Nowadays, there are many electronic gadgets such as cameras, smartphones, camcorders which creates videos file with the MP4 file format which can be played on laptop, tablets, mobile phones and other electronic gadgets with the help of a media player.
MP4 videos are unplayable
Similar to other video file format, MP4 file also prone to corruption due to some known and unknown reasons. As videos having its own importance, if they are recorded video and contains your personal moments, they become priceless. Thus corruption of such MP4 file is not acceptable. Fortunately, now there are repairing tools which claim to repair corrupted MP4 files. To face such situation, you should be aware of how to repair unplayable MP4 file in case of corruption, which tool should you use for complete repair without any modification.
There is an amazing and effective repairing software to repair MOV file on Windows 8, 7, 10, XP, Vista and other versions of Windows OS and that is named as “MOV File Repair”, which has a powerful inbuilt and read-only algorithm that scans and extracts the audio and video streams of the corrupted MP4 file and create new MP4 file. However, the original video content will not be altered to any extent; you will get back a healthy, playable MP4 video.
Circumstances where MP4 files may become unplayable
- Interruption While Downloading: Any interruption while downloading MP4 from the internet may lead to corruption of MP4 file, which will not be playable. Anyhow, if you want to know how to repair a partially downloaded MP4 video file, then you can visit this link: http://www.movfilerepair.com/partial-mp4-file.html
- Recording While Camera Indication Low Battery: Recording video while there is a low battery in camera also leads to corruption of video, which becomes unplayable.
- Virus Attack: Viruses are unwanted programs which always try to change the properties of MP4 and other files. Any change in the file system or file header may lead to inaccessibility of MP4 files.
- Trying to Play MP4 with Unsupported Media Player: There are many media player; no one supports all video files. If you try to play a MP4 file with any unsupported media player, it may damage the MP4 files and make them unplayable.
- Abrupt Termination of System: While playing MP4 file, if the system gets shut down due to any known or unknown reasons like a power surge, overheating, etc. it may lead to corruption of a MP4 file. As a result MP4 file will become unplayable.
- Other Reasons: Besides of above-mentioned reasons, there are more reasons which may corrupt MP4 file like using unreliable recovery tool, faulty firmware, interruption while transferring MP4 files, etc.
If your MP4 file has got corrupted and media players refuse to open it due to any of these scenarios, then do not panic!!! Because with the help of MOV File Repair software you will definitely get to know how to repair unplayable MP4 file your system with utmost ease.
Significant Features of the MOV File Repair Software
How to repair unplayable MP4 file?
Step 1: Download and install the utility on your PC. Run the software then browse and select the unplayable MP4 as well a healthy filefor reference. Proceed to click on the “Repair” button as mentioned in the below figure to repair unplayable MP4 file.
Fig 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Wait until the repair process gets completed.
Fig 2: Repair Progress Screen
Step 3: After purchasing the software you can save the repaired MP4 video file to a secure location.
Fig 3: Save File Screen